Now available in a 5L container (equivalent to 10 standard size bottles) the Horse Cleaning Apple Horse Shampoo is a pH-balanced horse shampoo rich in antioxidants to add extra shine for an easy to apply cleaning solution, which provides a decisive cleaning action that is still gentle enough on a horses coat.
Save money by purchasing in bulk. Individually 10 standard sized bottles would cost £129.90, with our 5L containers you receive a bulk saving of 73%.
Our apple horse shampoo is fragranced with a refreshing apple perfume and bright green colouring. This horse shampoo is part of our 'core' range of horse shampoos and is ideally suited for all horse coat colours and provides a deep gloss finish following shampoo application and rinse.
Horse shampoo apple fragrance
- pH-balanced formula
- Highly concentrated shampoo for less product use during bathing
- Quickly lifts dirt and grime on coat, mane and tail hair as it cleans
- Leaves the coat hair soft and super shiny
- Low suds formula for quick rinse washing, great for hand bucket washing
- Perfect allrounder horse shampoo
Directions for use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Can be used with hot and cold water (warm water for best results)
- Wet horses coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- Apply shampoo to the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Agitate shampoo to produce foam lather. Use a wash brush, washing mitt or curry comb for best cleaning results. A sponge can be used; however, this only tends to clean the top of the hair strands
- Massage foam lather to wash hair and leave the shampoo for 2-3 mins. Apply additional product if required
- Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom; ensuing shampoo is thoroughly rinsed from the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Sweatscape water from the coat (ensure scrape blade is clean!)
- Allow to dry naturally or towel dry. Avoid heat lamps as this can cause sweating, thus undoing your bathing work
- The procedure may be repeated as required for very dirty/stained hair
- Avoid contact with the horse's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice from a VET
- Avoid contact with a person's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice
- Never apply the solution to a dry coat, and always rinse the horses coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- For external animal use only
- Not compatible with disinfectants
- Store in original sealed containers, out of sunlight since sunlight can dilute/fade product colouring and fragrance
- Protect from extremes of temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is required at all times if the product is to be used by children for cleaning a pony/horse
- We recommend a riding hat and suitable boots when handling and cleaning horses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.