The Horse Cleaning Coconut Horse Shampoo is a pH-balanced horse shampoo rich in antioxidants to add extra shine for an easy to apply cleaning solution, which provides a decisive cleaning action that is still gentle enough on a horses coat.
Our coconut oil horse shampoo is fragranced with a refreshing coconut perfume and pearlescent grey and white colouring. This horse shampoo is part of our 'gloss' range of shampoos and is ideally suited for all horse coat colours to provide a deep gloss finish thanks to the infused coconut oil extract following shampoo application and rinse.
It is also a firm favourite among grey horse owners!
Horse shampoo coconut fragrance
- pH-balanced formula
- Infused with coconut oil
- Highly concentrated shampoo for less product use during bathing
- Quickly lifts dirt and grime on coat, mane and tail hair as it cleans
- Leaves the coat hair soft and super shiny
- Low suds formula for quick rinse washing, great for hand bucket washing
- Perfect allrounder horse shampoo with a deep gloss finish
Directions for use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Can be used with hot and cold water (warm water for best results)
- Wet horses coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- Apply shampoo to the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Agitate shampoo to produce foam lather. Use a wash brush, washing mitt or curry comb for best cleaning results. A sponge can be used; however, this only tends to clean the top of the hair strands
- Massage foam lather to wash hair and leave the shampoo for 2-3 mins. Apply additional product if required
- Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom; ensuing shampoo is thoroughly rinsed from the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Sweatscape water from the coat (ensure scrape blade is clean!)
- Allow to dry naturally or towel dry. Avoid heat lamps as this can cause sweating, thus undoing your bathing work
- The procedure may be repeated as required for very dirty/stained hair
- Avoid contact with the horse's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice from a VET
- Avoid contact with a person's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice
- Never apply the solution to a dry coat, and always rinse the horse's coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- For external animal use only
- Not compatible with disinfectants
- Store in original sealed containers, out of sunlight since sunlight can dilute/fade product colouring and fragrance
- Protect from extremes of temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is required at all times if the product is to be used by children for cleaning a pony/horse
- We recommend a riding hat and suitable boots when handling and cleaning horses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.