The Horse Cleaning Lime Horse Shampoo Conditioner has been designed for a gentle conditioning treatment following shampooing. Formulated with Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, the hydrating properties enrich a horse's coat, mane and tail hair.
This conditioner is the perfect follow-on post-shampooing for bringing a horse's coat to an enhanced glossy finish or adding back nourishment to dry, parched mane and tail hair and transforming them into gleaming, soft, manageable hair.
Our lime horse shampoo conditioner is fragranced with a refreshing lime-based perfume and green colouring. Apply product and allow to soak for 5mins then rinse to complete treatment. This conditioner is part of our 'core' range of horse shampoos and is ideally suited for all horse coat colours and provides a deep gloss finish following application and rinse.
Lime horse shampoo conditioner
- Vitamin E conditioning formula
- Highly concentrated conditioner for less product use during bathing
- Adds a lasting hydration layer after only a 5min 'sit' time
- Leaves mane and tail hair soft and super shiny
- Leaves coat hair with an enhanced glossy finish
- Perfect for all horse hair colours and hair types
Directions for use
- Apply after shampooing
- Shake the bottle well before use
- For mane and tail hair, apply conditioner solution to hands and then apply to hair
- For the coat, apply a small amount of conditioner solution and massage it into the coat's hair
- Allow conditioner to 'sit' for 5mins
- Rinse completely with water from top to bottom, ensuring the conditioner is fully rinsed from horses coat, mane and tail hair
- The procedure may be repeated as required
- Avoid contact with the horse's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice from a VET
- Avoid contact with a person's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice
- Never apply the solution to a dry coat, and always rinse the horse's coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- For external animal use only
- Not compatible with disinfectants
- Store in original sealed containers, out of sunlight, since sunlight can dilute/fade product colouring and fragrance
- Protect from extremes of temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is required at all times if the product is to be used by children for cleaning a pony/horse
- We recommend a riding hat and suitable boots when handling and cleaning horses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.