The Horse Cleaning Ocean Hydration Horse Shampoo is a pH-balanced horse shampoo enriched with seaweed extracts for deep nourishment and hydration. Gentle on mane, tail and coat hair, it locks in moisture, enhances shine and promotes healthy, vibrant horse hair.
Immerse mane, tail and coat hair in the replenishing richness of the sea with our Ocean Hydration Shampoo. This specially formulated shampoo is infused with the natural extracts of Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Laminaria Digitata, and Fucus Vesiculosus, marine plants known for their hydrating and nourishing properties.
Our formula harnesses the power of the ocean, providing mane, tail and coat hair with a bounty of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to enhance its natural beauty. Cocamidopropyl Betaine, derived from coconut oil, gently cleanses the mane, tail and coat hair, while the seaweed extracts work to nourish and hydrate each strand.
Sorbitol, a natural humectant, locks in moisture, ensuring mane, tail, and coat hair stays soft, supple, and vibrant, while Citric Acid maintains a pH balance. The subtle, fresh fragrance of the sea encapsulates your senses, making each horse-washing experience an invigorating journey.
Ocean Hydration Shampoo is the wave of hydration mane, tail, and coat hair has been waiting for. Dive in and discover the revitalising power of the sea!
Hydrating Horse Shampoo with Oceanic fragrance
- pH-balanced formula
- Highly concentrated shampoo for less product use during bathing
- Hydrating and nourishing properties thanks to marine plants
- Improve the overall health and shine of mane, tail and coat hair
- Locks in moisture and enhances shine on coat, mane and tail hair as it cleans
- Leaves horse hair soft, refreshed and super shiny
- Low suds formula for quick rinse washing, great for hand bucket washing
- Perfect allrounder cleansing horse shampoo
Directions for use
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Can be used with hot and cold water (warm water for best results)
- Wet horses coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- Apply shampoo to the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Agitate shampoo to produce foam lather. Use a wash brush, washing mitt or curry comb for the best cleaning results. A sponge can be used; however, this only tends to clean the top of the hair strands
- Massage foam lather to wash hair and leave the shampoo for 2-3 mins. Apply additional product if required
- Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom; ensuing shampoo is thoroughly rinsed from the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Sweatscape water from the coat (ensure the scraping blade is clean!)
- Allow to dry naturally or towel dry. Avoid heat lamps as this can cause sweating, thus undoing your bathing work
- The procedure may be repeated as required for very dirty/stained hair
- Avoid contact with the horse's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice from a VET
- Avoid contact with a person's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice
- Never apply the solution to a dry coat, and always rinse the horse's coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- For external animal use only
- Not compatible with disinfectants
- Store in original sealed containers, out of sunlight, since sunlight can dilute/fade product colouring and fragrance
- Protect from extremes of temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is required at all times if the product is to be used by children for cleaning a pony/horse
- We recommend a riding hat and suitable boots when handling and cleaning horses