Now available in a 5L container (equivalent to 10 standard-size bottles), the Horse Cleaning Rhubarb Horse Shampoo is a pH-balanced horse shampoo with added invigorating properties for an easy-to-apply cleaning solution, which provides a decisive cleaning action that is still gentle enough on a horses coat.
Save money by purchasing in bulk, individually 10 standard-sized bottles would cost £129.90; with our 5L containers, you receive a bulk saving of 65%.
Our rhubarb horse shampoo is fragranced with a refreshing two-tone rhubarb, cherry perfume, and bright deep pink colouring. This horse shampoo is part of our 'core' range of horse shampoos and is ideally suited for all horse coat colours and provides a deep gloss finish following shampoo application and rinse.
Horse shampoo rhubarb fragrance
- pH-balanced formula
- Highly concentrated shampoo for less product use during bathing
- Quickly lifts dirt and grime on coat, mane and tail hair as it cleans
- Leaves the coat hair soft and super shiny
- Low suds formula for quick rinse washing, great for hand bucket washing
- Perfect allrounder horse shampoo
Directions for use
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Can be used with hot and cold water (warm water for best results)
- Wet horses coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- Apply shampoo to the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Agitate shampoo to produce foam lather. Use a wash brush, washing mitt or curry comb for best cleaning results. A sponge can be used; however, this only tends to clean the top of the hair strands
- Massage foam lather to wash hair and leave the shampoo for 2-3 mins. Apply additional product if required
- Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom; ensuing shampoo is thoroughly rinsed from the horse's coat, mane or tail hair
- Sweatscape water from the coat (ensure the scraping blade is clean!)
- Allow to dry naturally or towel dry. Avoid heat lamps as this can cause sweating, thus undoing your bathing work
- The procedure may be repeated as required for very dirty/stained hair
- Avoid contact with the horse's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice from a VET
- Avoid contact with a person's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice
- Never apply the solution to a dry coat, and always rinse the horse's coat, mane or tail hair thoroughly
- For external animal use only
- Not compatible with disinfectants
- Store in original sealed containers, out of sunlight, since sunlight can dilute/fade product colouring and fragrance
- Protect from extremes of temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is required at all times if the product is to be used by children for cleaning a pony/horse
- We recommend a riding hat and suitable boots when handling and cleaning horses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.