Looking for a shampoo that will make your dog's coat look brighter and whiter? Look no further than our whitening dog shampoo! This shampoo is specially formulated to gently cleanse your dog's coat removing dirt and grime while brightening and whitening the natural colour of the coat.
Made with almond oil and vitamin E, the Horse Cleaning whitening dog shampoo contains no soap, detergents, dye or parabens and is bleach-free! This whitening shampoo is safe for dogs of all ages and is gentle enough for daily use.
A pleasant cherry fragrance leaves your dog's coat looking and smelling fresh and clean and will not disrupt topical flea preventives.
Dog whitening shampoo
- Cools and brightens coat hair as it cleans
- Neutralises brassy yellow tones
- Highly concentrated shampoo for less product use during bathing
- Use neat on stains and leave on contact for approx. five minutes
- Can be used as a regular shampoo without drying/stripping oil from hair strands
- Leaves the coat hair soft and shiny
- Low suds formula for quick rinse washing, great for hand bucket washing
Directions for use
- Shake bottle well before use
- Can be used with hot and cold water (warm water for best results)
- Wet dog's coat hair thoroughly
- Apply shampoo to the dog's coat hair
- Agitate shampoo to produce foam lather. Use a wash brush or washing mitt for best cleaning results. A sponge can be used; however, this only tends to clean the top of the hair strands
- Massage foam lather to wash hair and leave the shampoo for 5 mins, apply additional product if required
- Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom; ensuing shampoo is thoroughly rinsed from the dog's coat hair
- The procedure may be repeated as required for very dirty/stained hair
- Avoid contact with the dog's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice from a VET
- Avoid contact with a person's eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice
- Never apply the solution to a dry coat, and always rinse the dog's coat hair thoroughly
- For external animal use only
- Not compatible with disinfectants
- Store in original sealed containers, out of sunlight since sunlight can dilute/fade product colouring and fragrance
- Protect from extremes of temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.